Saturday, April 16, 2011

Post 1 !

So this is a blog dedicated essentially to my new nutritional life and the difficulties that will come with that, and the EXTREME benefits. :) I have always struggled with my nutrition level, especially with sugar. I've joined a new gym called Results Fitness in which their primary goal is to give me a ton of personal attention, and to take the guess work out of working out. I've had a few discussions with their trainers about my eating problems, and have gotten some great tips/rules for MY particular goals.
1. No pasta, bread.

2. Just take the sugar out. All sugar should be from natural sources like fruit.

3. Having protein with every meal, no matter what.

4. Never skip breakfast!

I have to lose 22 lbs of fat which is a bit more than I thought but oh well! The goal is to look like the beautiful, adorable, and wicked hot Sookie Stackhouse. Yes I watch TrueBlood, and no I am not ashamed!
So this is all going to be about what I'm eating, how I'm feeling about it and what the results look like when they start to show!

Love,
Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment