Sunday, April 17, 2011

April 17th

Oh my goodness. So I learned a few things today.
1. I can't eat heavy towards the end of the day. I had too much chicken.
2. Menchie's has no sugar added flavors! Not as good as no sugar period, but for my four allowed splurges a week, I can at least go there for one! I had blueberry yesterday with some yogurt chips. Amazing.


Work was so difficult today. I had two chais over the course of five hours. Customers were wild, I got yelled at by a guy who didn't like that we were out of certain sandwiches...blah blah blah. I didn't eat before I came to work (Bad bad bad) but I had oatmeal and yogurt with a little granola on break, and that was delicious. I'm really tickled at the fact that I haven't needed any black tea these past few days at work. Maybe I'll just stop drinking caffeine altogether!

The huge challenge and exciting benefit of this thing week one is the water consumption. Drinking 75 ounces of water is DIFFICULT, but I like feeling refreshed all day.

I just had a greek yogurt (take two!) with some grilled chicken and a hard boiled egg. I'm hoping I'll react to all that well because I really like greek yogurt and I don't want it to make me sick!

I'm going to see Nick later and we're going to go to the beach and take a long walk. I went to the store with him yesterday and he bought some fruits and vegetables. It's going to be a little harder to bring him around, but the more dedicated I am, the more inspired he'll be.

SOOKIE STATUS!
-Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment